Suraksha is a new LVPEI initiative to facilitate personalized cataract surgery services specifically aimed at NRI parents and families.
Suraksha is aimed at providing a comprehensive day care cataract surgical package including
- escorted transportation to and from the hospital (for residents of Hyderabad and Secunderabad)
- language and diet assistance
- coordination for a detailed preoperative evaluation with LVPEI specialist ophthalmologists
- internal medicine consultation for coexisting systemic diseases
- surgery on the day and at time convenient to the patient
- surgery by the surgeon of choice
- surgery with state-of-the-art equipment and international standard consumables
- constant monitoring during surgery by an anesthetist, and post-operative care
- all Sight Savers privileges including special lounge and private suites for an overnight stay if required
Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care. From initial inquiries through follow-up medical care, our liaisons act as a single point of contact to assist patients throughout their stay. Our patient care team will be glad to organize convenient hotel accommodation and transportation from the airport for patients from out of town.
In addition to a personal call by the surgeon to the NRI sponsor, a complete report of the eye examination, surgery and the final outcome will be sent by e-mail.
We will be glad to organize a personalized comprehensive eye examination and a range of surgical procedures for glaucoma, retinal disorders, eye cancer, eyelid and lacrimal disorders, squint, etc. Please contact our patient care executive for specific details.
For more information about Suraksha, please contact
LV Prasad Eye Institute
Kallam Anji Reddy Campus
LV Prasad Marg, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad 500 034
Telephone +91-40-30612610 (office) +91- 9849014669